Paid Kindergarten Teacher China. We require fluent English speaking (native English speakers preferred) volunteers to join us in China as Paid Kindergarten Teachers. In exchange you’ll receive free accommodation, meals, a US$1,000 monthly stipend and kick-start your Mandarin learning.
Paid Kindergarten Teacher China – Quick Checks
Preferred: Native English speakers. Applicants must hold one of the passport from US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand and be aged between 22 to 45 to get work permit
Hours & Roster: 20 hours a week. Weekends free & school holidays (still get paid)
What’s included? Sim card, Accommodation – private room, Transportation, Full food – Not weekends, Guaranteed placement, English-speaking coordinator, 24/7 staff support, free Chinese language lessons & Pocket money $1,000 a month
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
What’s the cost? One off charge of USD$200 to cover Airport pick-up & hotel while free apartment is arranged
Tasks & Roles
You’re NOT required to have completed a degree or TESOL qualification to participate in this youth mobility program. As long as you can speak fluent English, you’re qualified. As a volunteer your main role will be:
- Teaching English to Kindergarten Children.
Hours & Roster
- 20 hours a week, 4 hours a day Monday to Friday. Weekends are yours to go off, go out & enjoy. When the school is on holidays, it’s your free time too and you’ll still get paid. This will gives you lots of free time to explore the country with your other volunteer buddies.
Sleeping: Free accommodation with your own private room.
Linen & Laundry: All linen supplied. Please bring your own towels. Laundry facilities available.
Eating: We provide all your food needs during the working week. At the weekend, you’ll need to make your own eating arrangements.
Transport: We can provide all details on best airport to fly into etc., on confirmation of stay We’ll help you..
Amenities & Preferences
- Must have fluent English(native English speakers preferred). Applicants should be from US, UK/Ireland, Canada, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand and aged between 22 to 45 to get work permit. New Chinese government policy is teachers must be age 22 to 45 to get work permit.
- Minimum stay lenght 12 months +.
- We accept both males and females volunteers.
- Internet available locally.